Anti-corrosion Wooden Post Pavilion is actually a wooden post pavilion. It is a kind of wood with the characteristics of anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, fungus-proof, insect-ant-proof, mildew-proof and water-proof. This kind of antiseptic wood is often used in outdoor floors, engineering, landscape, antiseptic wood flower racks, etc., for people to rest and enjoy the natural beauty. It is an ideal material for outdoor floors, garden landscapes, wooden swings, entertainment facilities, wooden walkways, etc. Interior decoration designers also like anti-corrosive wood very much, especially in our post industry, to integrate it with the environment, mostly used in tourist attractions, parks, resort villas and so on. They not only have the function of post, but also a beautiful scenery line, which makes people pleasant to see and integrate into the natural feeling.
Several Characteristics of Antiseptic Wood
1. Nature, environmental protection and safety (the original color of wood, slightly green)
2. Antiseptic, mildew-proof, moth-proof and termite-proof.
3. To improve the stability of wood, the protection of outdoor wooden structure is more important.
4. Easy to paint and colour, according to the design requirements, can achieve a beautiful effect.
5. It can satisfy all kinds of design requirements and is easy to produce all kinds of gardening landscape exquisite products.
6. Contact with wet soil or hydrophilic effect is particularly significant, to meet the outdoor use in various climatic environments for more than 15-50 years unchanged.
For the size selection of the anti-corrosion wooden pavilion, first of all, we should see the location of the pavilion, like the underground parking lot, the general height can not exceed 2.4M, if it is placed on the road, the height can be higher. If it is steel structure, it is generally about 3M, because it has three roofs. Why do three-storey roof, one is to have a beautiful effect, the top of three-storey insulation and waterproof are certainly not to worry about, so this steel structure of the guard box is generally about 3M high. How much needs to be done depends on the user's site.